DN-202WR is a wireless audio receiver with professional-grade audio inputs. In conjunction with our DN-202WT wireless audio transmitter, this lets you add wireless audio transmission to your audio system—reducing cables and clutter without reducing sound quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between the DN-202WR and DN-202WT?
- Can I connect multiple DN-202WR units to a single DN-202WT?
- How far can the DN-202WT signal reach?
- Will the DN-202WR and DN-202WT pair again automatically if the system is shut down?
- Can I connect an unbalanced device to the DN-202WR and DN-202WT?
- Can I create multiple transmitter/receiver combinations in the same location?
- Can I send/receive a mono signal?
- How do you pair the DN-202WR with the DN-202WT?
- I'm having trouble maintaining a connection between the DN-202WT and DN-202WR. What do I do?
The DN-202WT is a wireless audio transmitter and the DN-202WR is a wireless audio receiver. Together, they work as a system to transmit audio wirelessly to be used for virtually any event or system that demands clean audio and no cables.
Yes. Up to 10 DN-202WRs can be connected to a single DN-202WT simultaneously. Multiple DN-202WT units will not be able to share/connect to a single DN-202WR.
For best response, we recommend keeping the connected DN-202WR within 100 feet (30.5 meters) of the DN-202WT. Overextending the signal reach could result in drop-outs and signal loss.
Yes. If the system were shut down and powered back on, the DN-202WR and the DN202WT will pair up together automatically if they were previously paired.
Yes, both the transmitter and receiver have unbalanced inputs and outputs. The DN-202WT has balanced XLR inputs and unbalanced 1/4" (6.35mm) TS inputs. The DN-202WR features balanced XLR outputs and unbalanced 1/4" (6.35mm) TS outputs. Virtually any line-level device is compatible if connected with the correct cables.
Separate DN-202WT units can be used simultaneously in the same location, but they will need to be paired with their respective receivers one at a time. Multiple DN-202WT units will not be able to share/connect to a single DN-202WR, but a single DN-202WT can pair with up to 10 DN-202WR units simultaneously.
Yes. Use the Stereo/Mono button on the DN-202WT to set the outgoing wireless signal to stereo or mono. If left and right inputs are being used on the DN-202WT, these will be summed together. The DN-202WR will output the same signal to the left and right outputs.
Leave the stereo button in the raised position (stereo) for stereo operation or sending two separate mono signals. The left and right inputs/outputs can be used as independent channels.
Important: For stereo operation, make sure the left and right inputs are connected to left and right outputs, respectively. Make sure DN-202WT and DN-202WR are within 100 feet (30.5 meters) of each other. Do not use DN-202WT near a microwave oven, which can interfere with the reception.
- Use XLR cables or 1/4” (6.35mm) cables to connect DN-202WT’s inputs (balanced or unbalanced) to your mixer, media player, or other audio source.
- Use the included power adapter to connect DN-202WT’s power input to a power outlet. It will power on immediately.
- Connect your mixer, media player, or other audio source to a power outlet, and then power it on.
- Use XLR cables or 1/4” (6.35mm) cables to connect your DN-202WR’s outputs (balanced or unbalanced) to your loudspeakers, mixer, amplifier, or other device that accepts line-level inputs (make sure this device is powered off).
- Use the included power adapter to connect DN-202WR’s power input to a power outlet. It will power on immediately.
- Connect your loudspeakers, mixer, amplifier, or other output device to a power outlet, but do not power it on yet.
- Press and hold the Pair button on DN-202WT for 3 seconds. Its Status Light will start flashing rapidly.
- Within approximately 15 seconds, press and hold the Pair button on DN-202WR for 3 seconds. Its Status Light will start flashing rapidly. If you need to pair multiple DN-202WR units to a DN-202WT, do this step with all of them within 15 seconds.
- Wait until the Status Lights on both DN-202WT and DN-202WR are solidly lit (not flashing), indicating that they are paired.
- Power on your loudspeakers, mixer, amplifier, or other output devices. You can now use DN-202WT and DN-202WR to play audio wirelessly.
- Check the DN-202WR is within 100 feet (30.5 meters) of the DN-202WT.
- Remove any obstructions between the DN-202WT and DN-202WR or move them to a different position to prevent any obstructions.
- Power off or remove any nearby devices that transmit on a 2.4 GHz frequency. These devices can cause interference.